Gold Circle Members Invitation PageWelcome to the Gold Circle Members invitation page. I am delighted to be able to serve you with a series of Videos and articles that look at common business issues which Small and Medium Businesses face every day. I will be adding new ones all the time so do check in on a regular basis to see if a topic you are interested in is covered. If there are particular topics you would like to see covered, feel free to send me an email and let me know what it is. I will be developing new material on the most popular topics on an ongoing basis.
However, how would you like to receive even more useful information and guidance delivered in Video presentations and detailed articles? These presentations and articles are more comprehensive than those available to regular subscribers and cover a wide range of topics that will help you to run your business more effectively. You can access these additional materials by becoming a Gold Circle Member. Each month, more and more material will be released to deliver a comprehensive tool kit of “How to” information for small and medium businesses. This is in addition to all of the free videos and articles available to regular subscribers.
You will also be given the opportunity to pose questions that I will personally answer for Gold Circle Members. This is a monthly subscription service which costs just US$49 per month.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The Benefit of Clearly Articulated Business Goals
- Managing Risk
- Effective Credit Control
- Communication in Your Business
- Dealing with Business Challenges
- Are You the Ideal CEO for Your Business?
- The Importance of Customer Care
- The 36 Month Question Explained
- Importance of Execution Capability
- Understanding Your Competition
- Delegation - Pros, Cons and How to do it Effectively
- How Do I Develop a Business That Allows Me to Make Money While I Sleep?
- NFP is not Short for “Not Functioning Properly” According to Not-for-Profit’s
- Micro-Management – Some Great Ways to Eliminate this from your Work Day
- Making Managerial Decisions – Setting Business Procedures & Policies